Saturday, June 13, 2009

About this blog

Over the course of last few weeks I decided that I needed a blog which would be a repository of my musings from time to time. I have another blog in blogosphere which had started on a pretentious note - claiming to record my thoughts on technology, innovation, economy and what not. Over a period of time, I realized that I was kind of writing more on simpler things - my experiences in day to day life, my personal fancies, things that excite me etc etc.. I needed to have a new blog for such content and hence this blog.

I don't know how many readers will ever read this one. R may probably be the only reader for most of these posts. I will probably send links to these posts to some folks from time to time.

If you do happen to stumble upon this by any chance - read on !

No comments:

Post a Comment